CONTENT OF THE 1976-1977 ACADEMIC YEAR
[Please note, this electronic archive only holds a limited portion of the newsletter content]
1976: President, William W. Fortenbaugh
Meeting with the American Philological Association in New York
W. Fortenbaugh, Chair
- David Konstan, “Problems in Epicurean Physics.” Published in Isis 70.253 (1979) 394-418 and reprinted in John P. Anton & Anthony Preus, eds.1983. Essays in Ancient Greek Philosophy, vol. 2. SUNY, 431-464. email@example.com Original Hard Copy Present. http://classics.as.nyu.edu/object/DavidKonstan.html.
- Elizabeth Asmis, “Epicurus’ Scientific Method.” <firstname.lastname@example.org.>Epicurus' Scientific Method. Cornell University Press, 1984. https://classics.uchicago.edu/faculty/asmis.
- K. W. Harrington, Emory University. “Epicurus’ Conception of the Psyche.” New York 1976. Present location unknown. Original Hard Copy present.
Meeting with the Eastern Division of the American Philosophical Association, in Boston
John Anton, Chair
- Martha Craven Nussbaum, Harvard, “Self-Respect, Separateness, and Political Unity: Aristotle’s Politics II.” Original hard copy present.
- Jon Moline, UW Madison, “Plato on the Complexity of the Psyche.” Cf. Plato’s Theory of the Understanding. University of Wisconsin Press. 1981.
Submissions from 1976
Epicurus' Scientific Method, Elizabeth Asmis
Epicurus' Conception of the Psyche, K. W. Harrington
Listings of the 1976-1977 SAGP Content, Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy