CONTENT OF THE 1993-1994 ACADEMIC YEAR
[Please note, this electronic archive only holds a limited portion of the newsletter content]
Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy with the Eastern Division of the American Philosophical Association at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia; the meeting is at 7:30 p.m. in the Consulate Room. 1993/94.2
Chair: Anthony Preus, Binghamton University
- John Cleary, Boston College and Maynooth College (Ireland), "Nous as the Ground of Aristotle’s Metaphysics"
- Richard Parry, Agnes Scott College, "The Psychology of Moral Perfection in Plato’s Gorgias"
Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy with the Pacific Division of the American Philosophical Association March 30-April 2, 1994, at the Bonaventure Hotel in Los Angeles. 1993/94.3
Chair: Richard McKirahan, Pomona College
- Christopher Shields, U. of Colorado at Boulder, "Aristotelian Intentionality"
- Charles Young and James Bogen, Claremont Graduate School, "Change and Contrariety: Problems Plàto Set For Aristotle"
Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy with the Central Division of the American Philosophical Association May 5,6,7, 1994, at the Hyatt Center in Kansas City. 1993/94.4
Chair: Robin Smith, Kansas State University
- Owen Goldin, Marquette University, “Aristotle on Good and Bad Actualities”
- Lynne Spellman, University of Arkansas, “Separation in Aristotle's Metaphysics”